- Gratitude makes you stronger
- When in a state of gratitude, people are more able to delay gratification and make longer term decisions.
- When in a state of gratitude, people are more likely to resist temptation and unhealthy impulse.
- Gratitude binds
- Gratitude connects people and teams. I’m grateful to you. You play a helpful role on my team. Gratitude holds the ingredients together as the recipe rises. Gratitude helps keep the team together through a storm of mistakes.
- Genuine gratitude is charming and appealing to others.
- Gratitude energizes
- Gratitude makes you lighter and more energetic.
- It provides you with extra fuel and prolongs your endurance.
Start here: Honor your team.
Who has helped you get this far? Who has helped you be successful? Name them, give them credit, show gratitude…. for their sake and yours.